2 Days Sipi Falls safari takes you to the most beautiful and romantic waterfall in the whole of Uganda” according to the “lonely planet”. This place is perfect to relax and explore the foothills of Mount Elgon. Also one can take coffee walk tour around Sipi. The coffee tour gives you the chance to learn the process behind making coffee. Talk to the farmers, see the plantations and then roast your own coffee to take home with you.
To Sipi Falls
Pick up from your Kampala residence / hotel at 07.00hrs in the morning. Head East through trading centers, tea & sugarcane plantations, Mabira forest, roadside markets and major towns for example Jinja, Iganga and Mbale before reaching Kapchorwa – The home of Sipi Falls. S
This is the perfect place to relax and explore the foothills of Mount Elgon. Upon arrival, have a late afternoon coffee walk tour around Sipi. The coffee tour gives you the chance to learn the process behind making this coffee. Talk to the farmers, see the plantations and then roast your own coffee to take home with you.
At Sipi Falls - Return to Kampala
Morning breakfast and proceed to hike all the three spectacular waterfalls around Sipi. Thereafter, return to the lodge, check out and transfer back to Kampala with drop off at your residence or airport.
End of Safari
- All Park Entrance Fees
- Ground Transportation by in a 4WD safari vehicle
- Full Board Accommodation and meals along the way as per your itinerary
- Airport transfer, if your flight is on the very day as the safari is ending
- Full time English speaking Driver-Guide
- Personal Insurance
- Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses such as; cigarettes, drinks, telephone, tips, laundry plus meals not stated in the itinerary plus activities stated